Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sunday Afternoon Pics

A few months ago I decided to take pictures of the kids just to make sure that I had taken at least one of them this year. (I never remember the camera). The kids thought they should get one of me. This was the best one of Johanna.
Aldus, Finn, Kohl and Payson from left to right. So cute! Finn was true to life with food in his hand.

I asked the boys to line up by height and they decided to do what boys do and push Aldus off. :)


Payson with a serious pose.

Kohl takes a turn at the reflective pose. I think he is channeling my dad as a boy.

2 comments:

Melissa P said...

love the pictures! they turned out great- and the best part is that they captured everyone's personality so well- The one of the boys pushing Aldus is awesome! :) I will have to email you the pic I got of Finn on Christmas morning, it is pretty cute!

Terry and Emalee said...

Finally an update. Gees its been like a year. Love the pics. All of them. They are great!