Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baseball, America's Sport



Aldus Pitching in his first game. He did awesome.

I admit it, I am in mourning. Baseball season is over and soccer doesn't start for a couple months.
What's a mom supposed to do. I am really not sure if the boys love sports more than I love watching them. Aldus and Payson had a great season. This was their first year playing baseball, so it was slow going at first. They are both really athletic and eventually that took over. Their team "The Dominators" was a team of great boys from great families, so the season was a blast. Here they are holding their second place trophies from the tournament. Aldus pitched for the first time in the tourney and did awesome, although I was all nerves watching him, pacing the third base line. Only 6 weeks until soccer season.

No comments: